I posted an update in January and I keep getting emails (which is awesome!) but I wanted to post again.
I am currently on hiatus to take care of my father and I am no longer living in Vermont. I will post an update again if I start doing makeup again. I am now located in Richmond, VA.
Thank you for all of the inquiries xo.
I had so much fun doing this look with Erin and playing around with the edits. She was a dream!
Photographer: Gabriella Vangemert
Model: Erin O’Connor
Thank you ladies!
I had the honor of doing my friend Brittany’s makeup for her wedding day in Virginia Beach! Congratulations Brittany & Tony! I am so very happy for you guys. She was a dream to do makeup for. She wanted a modern day Brigitte Bardot look but with a bold red lip. She looked like an absolute doll. I hope to get some pictures from their big day. Thank you so much for including me on your special day, Brittany! Love you!!
Here are some photos from a beautiful bride that I did makeup for last September. We went for a very natural and polished look because she really wanted to feel like herself on her wedding day. I feel so blessed to have been able to do makeup for such lovely women on their special day! Thank you so much, Casey! You are absolutely stunning!
I was so excited to receive these photos from a beautiful bride I had the pleasure of working with last year! Thank you so much, Amy! She was absolutely stunning.
Makeup by me.
[CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR LARGER VIEW]
This month is such a random selection of products, but I have enjoyed them very much recently!
Milani Baked Blush 05 “Luminoso” – I am loving this soft blush. I have the hardest times finding blushes that look good on my skin. I am really impressed with this one, especially being a drug store product. It gives a nice amount of color without being too much.
Sephora Collection Lipstick in R12 “Sexy Game” – I am a big fan of Sephora’s lipsticks and this is just a beautiful color. It is very long lasting as well!
Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum – I put this serum into my hair while it is still wet and then style as usual. It has definitely helped my hair look a lot healthier and gives it some shine. I love my Argan Oil!
Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush – This brush is no secret in the makeup world, but I ordered it around the holidays and have been loving it. I use it for my liquid foundation and buffs it out really nicely on the skin. It also feels like Heaven, it’s so soft!
Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter Brush – I love this brush for highlighting!
Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash – I love using more natural products and I decided to give this a try when I ran out of cleanser. It makes my skin feel so clean! Copied from a website describing the product:
- Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Oil, a known antiseptic, leaves skin feeling thoroughly clean and oil-free
- Extracts of Goldenseal, Hawaiian White Ginger (Awapuhi), and essential oil and extract of Chamomile soothe skin
- Mineral-rich Bladderwrack, harvested from the sea, nourishes skin to leave it looking vibrantly healthy
- Contains NO: Animal Derived Ingredients, NO Animal Testing, NO Parabens, NO Artificial Fragrances or Dyes, NO Petroleum Compounds: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum or Paraffin, NO SLS, NO PEGS, NO PPG, NO MEA, NO DEA, NO TEA, NO Glycols, NO Phthalates
- Vegetarian/Vegan, Recyclable, Gluten Free, Biodegradable, Renewable Sources, Cruelty Free
Sounds good to me!
Stella McCartney Stella – Ok, I have to make a confession. When I first tried this fragrance, I was not a fan. I wanted to like it because the packaging was just too cute, but it didn’t sit well with me. Fast forward months down the road, I tried it again and fell in love. I am not sure how this happened but it has quickly become one of my all time favorite fragrances. Notes include rose, peony flower, mandarin, rose absolute, amber. Ahhhh rose, I cannot get enough of rose anything.
Aaaand that wraps up my February Monthly Favorites! Thanks for reading! xoxo
I have been so excited to try products from Chaos Makeup! Megan Martinez is an amazing makeup artist and I have admired her work for quite some time now. I cannot believe it took me this long to place an order! I started with one of the Chaos High Lightning Highlighters in Vie en Rose. This is a loose pigment highlighter and is in a very neutral shade (the site recommends it for bridal). It is cruelty free and formulated without any fillers. After one use, I am in love! It is absolutely beautiful on the cheeks and very easy to work with. It is also great to highlight under the brown bone and for the tear duct. I can’t wait to collect the whole line.
For more information about this brand: CHAOS MAKEUP ARTIST
Other products used:
- Yves Saint Laurent LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT Illuminating Foundation mixed with Dr. Jart Black Label Detox Beauty Balm (equal parts)
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glace
- Urban Decay Naked Gloss in Walk of Shame
- Sephora Collection Los Cabos Bronzer
- Sephora Collection Coral Punch Blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
- Eyeshadows are all from Too Faced Everything Nice Palette
- Kat Von D Ink Liner
- Dior Blackout Mascara